Our employment law team has many years’ experience, with expertise in all aspects of employment law, employers’ liability, pension issues, contracts of employment, redundancy and restructuring, and employment tribunals.
We offer an efficient and effective service to resolve workplace disputes and can also help them prevent disputes arising in the first place by advising on suitable company policies and procedures.
Understanding Employment Law
We like to see our clients as part of our team taking the time to listen and understand their needs. Our clients include high profile blue chip companies, multinational corporations and senior executives together with dynamic small and medium sized enterprises.
Our services include:
- Advice on employers’ vicarious liabilities and duty of care
- Employer/employee disputes such as unfair dismissals and discrimination cases
- Employment contracts and consultancy agreements
- Advice on agreements for consultants, subcontractors, commercial agents etc
- Corporate support / redundancy
- Employment elements of mergers and acquisitions/TUPE transfers
- Employee benefit [including share schemes]
- Ancillary tax advice on termination packages
- Employment tribunals
For further information please Contact Us.